Imam between Practical Delicious Recipes Stuffed or Brisk Cooking Time for 6 Persons: 30min
* 6 archbumps
* 3 onions
* 3-4 tomatoes
* 1 glass of water riviera olive oil
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
* 1 head garlic
* Half lemon juice
* 1.5 cup water
* Remove the eggplants and cut off the variegated strips with the help of a knife in the lengthwise direction.Patterns in salt water for half an hour and remove the pain.
* Peel the garlic and thinly finely chop the seeds. Cut the scallops and slice it with salt and sugar. Remove the domates. Remove the seeds and chop them small. Add the parsley to the onions along with the tomatoes and mix.
* Take the eggplant from the salted water and dry it. Fill the eggplant you have prepared equally into the eggplant.
Place the eggplants in a bowl. Spread the olive oil over the water and lemon juice. Cover with a piece of aluminum foil or a lid. Bake 15 minutes in the fireplace. Baste the fire and bake for 15 minutes.
* Make a hot serve.